- Antique imprint by Geny Gros print house in Paris, the end of 19th century.
- Beautiful print with variety of insects.
- Geny Gros was born on February 17, 1814, in Paris. His father was a lithographer. He has always worked for his father who was also a lithographer. Geny took over his father's two patents and continued to produce maps and other prints. At the end of the century, he used photoengraving to re-edit 18th century engravings.
- Print is frames in a vintage glazed wood frame.
Frame size: 43cm x 33cm
Print size: 29,5cm x 20
- Ships within 1-2 business days.
- Safe packaging.
- Please note that Vintage items are sold "as is".
- Items may have flaws including minor scratches and dents which usually only adds to the character of the piece.
- Any major imperfection will be noted in the pictures and/or description.
ANTIQUE IMPRINT BY GENY GROS, PARIS WITH INSECTS IN A VINTAGE FRAME